1. If you already have a copy of OneDrive / OneDrive for Business installed, quit the application(s) first by right-clicking on the OneDrive icon in the taskbar and choose Exit. If this is the first installation of OneDrive
2. Download OneDrive for Business and run the application:
3. Right-click the OneDrive icon in the system tray and choose Settings
4. Select the Account tab in the settings window and choose Add a business account. Note: If this button isn't there, refer to the technical details below.
5. Sign in when prompted with your SSS email address and password
6. Accept the default path to store your OneDrive for Business folder
6. Choose to sync all files and folders unless you have a reason not to (such as not enough disk space)
7. Click Open my OneDrive to view your OneDrive folder.
There are 2 registry entries which need to be added. Either add manually, or paste the following into a text file and save as a .reg file and run it:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00